Nick Jonas and the Administration - Vespers Goodbye (HQ with lyrics)



Nick Jonas and the Administration - Vespers Goodbye (HQ with lyrics)
This is the best quality I could find.

I hope you enjoy Nick's amazingness



Lyrics:

All of you have shaped me into what I am

Carried out the bigger man

Do you have a master plan? Oh, no.

Somewhere I let all my defenses down

Never thought to turn around

And you did not make a sound



See it turning red

Like a bullet through the chest

Lay me down to rest

It's a lovers final breath



And I found out nothing comes without a cost

Life was just a game we lost

Do you have an better thought? Oh no

And now you're gone, nothings ever felt so wrong

A moment seems to last so long

Do you have a fear so strong?



See it turning red

Like a bullet though the chest

Lay me down to rest

It's a lovers final breath

Now i die, and kiss your tender lips goodbye

Pray to God he hears my cry

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos