NICK JONAS AND THE ADMINISTRATION - STRONGER (STUDIO VERSION) + DOWNLOAD LINK



NICK JONAS AND THE ADMINISTRATION - STRONGER (STUDIO VERSION) + DOWNLOAD LINK
I own nothing! All credits goes to Nick Jonas and The Administration.



DONT FORGET TO BUY THE ALBUM! ITS THE ONLY WAY TO HELP NICK JONAS!

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?edwdndzdjdo



LYRICS:

Wake up, to the alarm and the phone

Trying to stick out

Stuck in the world dont belong

Sometimes something so right can be wrong

When the weekends

Cause gravitys taking its toll



I wanna know

Am I the only one around

Can you show me something deeper then I found

I wanna know will you be with me

Everything around is falling down

When I finally get these feet back on the ground



Woohoo

Woohoo



In the sunshine

Down on my face breaking through

All things that were once lost are a new



Hey



I wanna know

Am I the only one around

Can you show me something deeper then I found

I wanna know will you be with m

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos