Jonas Brothers; The band of our lives



Jonas Brothers; The band of our lives
[Watch in HD 720p] Comment, rate and send it to your friends :)



I hope you like this video. You guys asked me for a new Jonas' video and here it is!! I love the Jonas Brothers so much and I decided to make it. It's just a little tribute to the band of our lives! to show them that we're still here, that we didnt let them, that true fans will always be there for them. I'm so excited for 2012, I'm sure it'll be the year of the Jonas Brothers. I'll keep making videos for them, always, just because they deseve everything!



I had some problems with my PC so I couldn't finished the way I would have liked it (sorry if there're words wrong)



PLEASE SEND THIS VIDEO TO THE JONAS FAMILY ON TWITTER: I really hope they watch it, I made it with all my love and I tried to say what all the jonas' fans feel :)



Twitter: @Rooociioo

Voice: @LucyBornThisWay (Thaaank you!)



Much Love! xx

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos