Jonas Brothers; Till the end



Jonas Brothers; Till the end
I made this video because I LOVE the Jonas Brothers. I know one day the'll break this band but for me, they'll be the band of my heart.. forever!



Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Rooociioo

Voice: Beautyy4ever1

Helped by: @SweetsJonas



PLEASE SEND THIS VIDEO TO ALL THE JONAS FANS : )



inspired by: MyPlasticFeelings



Text:



One day The Jonas Brothers will record their last album together, do their last concert together and sing their last song together.



We have had the time of our lives living the dream with Joe, Kevin and Nick.



They made us laugh, They made us smile, they made us live...and we will never forget them.



They are the boys who made our dream come true, the ones who think we're the best.

They make our world special just by being in it. With them, there's always a way to find hope.



We'll never forget all those sold out concerts, the albums, the reco

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos