Nick gets annoyed with Joe - FUNNY batman and grassman & Kevin get's left out !



Nick gets annoyed with Joe - FUNNY batman and grassman & Kevin get's left out !
TURN VOLUME WAY UP.

okay. All I did was take this from another interview.. and I added subtitles bcuz you can't hear at all.. but it's FUNNY. lol



I feel bad for Kevin when he says his lil' line at the end.. aww.



Anyway, Enjoy!



Joe: Nicholas was blessed with power, tell em'.

Nick: This is really bad.

Joe: Alright well, like I said.. Nick is batman-

Nick: This is r--

Joe: He owns a factory.

Nick: I don't own a factory.

Joe: Dude you own like a-

Nick: I own a bat..I have bats in my cave, my layer.

Joe: Does it give you super powers though, dude?

Nick: Yes. It does.

Joe: Dude, so you're saying if I have like $500 if I asked someone-

Nick: Dude, I can glide...I can glide on air!..What can you do? Make grass??

Interviewer: Guys, I wasn't trying to start any trouble, I was just asking questions, sorry.

Joe: Maybe we should go together..Grassman--Batman--Team Duo, save

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos