Jonas Brothers-A Little Bit Longer (Nick Cries) *HQ



Jonas Brothers-A Little Bit Longer (Nick Cries) *HQ
Look Me in the Eyes Tour

Gibson Amphitheatre-Los Angeles, California

2/2/08-4pm show

A Little Bit Longer

*Thanks for my very first honors on any of my videos!

3/17/08

#97 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music

#36 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Music

#81 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music

*Thanks to NickJOnline.com and Oceanup.com for featuring this video!

*Thanks to all of you guys for the comments on "A Little Bit Longer"! I tried gathering as much as I can, but of all the 3,000+ comments I got, I chose enough to fit 17 pages. I will be putting the comments in a scrapbook, then giving it to Nick when I go to their concert on July 12, 13, and 14. Thanks again!

*During 2:00-2:05 when Joe&Kevin comes in w/the guitars, Nick wipes away his tears. If you were there, and you looked at the big screen, which was perfect timing, you could see in the HUGE screen that he wiped away his tears for a few seconds on his left eye.No, he w

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos