Joe/Demi - You're beautiful to me.



Joe/Demi - You're beautiful to me.
I know I said that I would only be doing Niley videos, but that was before the cuteness of Demi & Joe came out publicly with their new relationship! So, obviously, I'll be making Jemi videos too ;)



WOW. I am so incredibly happy for Joe & Demi. I was never one of those hardcore "Jemi" fans who really wanted them together.. I thought their friendship was so cute & that they were too good of friends to ever be more than that. I think because Demi kept denying it over & over, I kind of decided in my head that it would never happen, but now that it has, I absolutely LOVE it! I definitely think they're the "new" Niley- theyre going to be one of those couples where, even if they break up, fans will obsess over wanting them together for years afterward. I'm still in shock about the news, but I wish them the best & I hope with all of my heart that neither of them get hurt by taking their friendship to the next level. CONGRATS, DEMI & JOE :)



There are also a lot of simi

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos