Nick & Macy moments 2 [JONAS L.A] - Your Biggest Fan ♥



Nick & Macy moments 2 [JONAS L.A] - Your Biggest Fan ♥
NACY FOREVER ♥



FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!



My second Nick and Macy vid from JONAS LA!

I've got to say though, my first one is wayyy better. hahaha



(Most clips included in this video are from episodes 4 and 6 of JONAS LA)



I'm probably gonna make a Stella/Joe/Vanessa video next!! :)



AND STAY TUNED FOR A THIRD NICK AND MACY VID!!!!! hahaha it will probably be up in like, say, a really long time because I'll be busy with school and homework and exams. REALLY BUSY. LOL don't hate me jeeezz!



Song: Your Biggest Fan - Nick Jonas



Nick (Nick Jonas)

Macy (Nicole Anderson)



COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! (:



peace and love xoxo

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos