L.A. Baby - Toronto Concert - Joe Jonas takes my camera!



L.A. Baby - Toronto Concert - Joe Jonas takes my camera!
September 2, 2010 at the Toronto Concert.



During LA Baby, they brought Frankie on stage. So, i took out my flip video camera and started filming. I was right on Kevin's catwalk, and Joe comes down the cat walk. He is just singing, then he notices i am filming him with my flip camera. And then he leans in REALLY close to me, and holds out his hand. He takes my Flip, while brushing his hand off of mine. Then he takes it and films himself singing, and spinning around. He gives me back my camera and winks at me.



He truly doesn't know how happy he made me, he made this video a million times better. Thank you Joe! so much.



follow me on twitter; @Lauren_Lawler

and/or add me on Team Jonas; officialjbgf

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos