Happy 18th Birthday Nick Jonas!



Happy 18th Birthday Nick Jonas!
hey guys! well I know this is 2 days earlier but I won't be able to upload on the 16th (nor the 15th) so here I am :)



Well I never make bday vids for celebrities, but since Nick is one of my favorite people in the world I decided to make one :D

I just want to say that Nick is my favorite singer in this world, he is such an inspiration not only for me, and changed my life for good. He is nice, kind, sensible, talented, great, funny, he is everything to me, like my whole world. He is one of the best musicians of this generation, for real. I just want to wish him the best birthday of his life & I hope he has a great day in company of his family, friends and beloved ones :) I love you Nicholas.



Please leave a comment and tell me what you think, I worked very hard, I put all my effort on this :]



Oh and btw, yesterday it was Thomas Müller' bday *-* you know the German player who made an awesome world cup...and one of my crushes too (L) hope he

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos