Wedding Bells - Jonas Brothers (Sub. Español)



Wedding Bells - Jonas Brothers (Sub. Español)
THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE BACK. #JB2012



¿Alguien más ha llorando de felicidad? ¡Mis tres chicos de Jersey están de regreso!



Letra:

Pardon my interupption

This drink's just settling in

On my reservations,

A reason I don't exist



She says, can you keep a secret

A ceremony set for June

I know it's a rush but I just love him so much

I hope that you can meet him soon



No, I don't wanna love

If it's not you

I don't wanna hear the wedding bells bloom

Maybe we can try

One last time

But I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime



Trying to fall asleep

You wake me up cause I'm trying to see the light

Instead of feeling right

I don't wanna hear the wedding bells chime



Wedding bells, wedding bells



Pardon my harsh reaction

You put me on the spot

And if I'm being honest

I'm hoping yo

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos