Joe Jonas - See No More (Official Video) HD



Joe Jonas - See No More (Official Video) HD
Music video by Joe Jonas performing See No More. (C) 2011 Hollywood Records, Inc.



It was Saturday

When I got that call

Far away from feeling tall

I know, I know

I know what the truth is

I try to look away

From What you did

Heartache became my friend



You walked away from me baby

I would've never done the same

You made me feel like

Our love was not real

You threw it all away, so



I don't wanna wait for you

I don't wanna wake up thinking, hoping

You'll get it right this time

'Cause you know that you're so cold

I don't wanna see no more

And I can't get away from you

It's one of the reasons why

That I just can't get you out my mind

And all I keep seeing is you picture



I don't wanna see no more



It was so easy to trust you baby

Guess I was so stupid baby

I didn't ever think that th

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos