Stop Hating on Joe Jonas



Stop Hating on Joe Jonas
Watch in HD [720p]

Follow me: https://twitter.com/#!/Rooociioo

Voice: https://twitter.com/#!/LucyBornThisWay



THIS WAS THE FIRST TT WORLDWIDE!!!! -OMG

THIS VIDEO WAS TT!! - PLEASE TWEET THIS VIDEO TO JOE JONAS on Twitter!





(Ignore "differance*" and "boys does"* Sorry!



Some days ago Joe found some hate-accounts... It's sad. Why do you hate him? Why are you doing this?...



Text:



Joseph adam Jonas.... .... For some, he's just one of the Jonas Brothers... for me, the most important part of my life.

I like his smile.... Don't you think it's perfect?.. it makes me feel better... I love it... I love him.

But some people hate him. They hate him because they think he's not good enough.. They hate him and they show their hate for him every day. They think he shouldn't enjoy his life just like any other 22 years old boy do.. that he's worthless. They think he shouldn't sing anymore, some of them e

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos