Proud of Nick Jonas on Broadway



Proud of Nick Jonas on Broadway
[Watch in HD 720p]

FOLLOW ME: https://twitter.com/#!/Rooociioo

Voice: https://twitter.com/#!/LucyBornThisWay



I had this idea some days ago and I decided to make this video. I'm really proud of Nick, because he's got everything he wanted to. I wish that Nick Jonas watches this video, because I want him to know that WE, Jonas' fan, are PROUD of him.

Send this video to the Jonas Brothers and Jonas' family on twitter :)



The video used on 0:45 and 0:50 is from BigTimeJonas



Text:



I'm proud of Nick Jonas... I'm Proud of him because years ago, Nick was just a Little boy who wanted to perform on Broadway whose dream was being the star of a musical... of a big musical. I'm proud of him because he never gave up. Because he didn't allow problems to stop him. Problems couldn't fight against him. I'm proud because he became a big inspiration for people everywhere. I'm proud of him because he worked hard, because he followed hi

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos