#JonasBrothersAreBack



#JonasBrothersAreBack
[Watch in HD 720p] Follow me: https://twitter.com/Rooociioo



THIS VIDEO WAS TT AND LUKE BROOKS from JANOSKIANS TWEETED IT! - OMG!!!!



First of all, THANKS to everyone who took part! "The Jonas Brothers Are Back" is an idea I had and I decided to make a FAN VIDEO. I never thought I would get so many video! 70 fans sent a video, I couldn't use all of them but it's amazing that you guys trusted in me and spend your time recording this for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!



On the sencond hand, I made this to scream to the world that our boys are here again! So we all have to send this video to them, to the whole Jonas' family on twitter. They'll be so happy knowing how excited we are, don't you think? :)

I had many problems and I couldn't upload it before but here it is!! I'm so excited to know what you guys think about it.



Ignore "strongest".. I meant "stronger".



Hope you like it!!

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos