Jonas Brothers; My Angels



Jonas Brothers; My Angels
[Watch in HD 720p]

Follow me: https://twitter.com/#!/Rooociioo

Voice: https://twitter.com/#!/LucyBornThisWay



[IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO PLEASE TWEET IT TO @PapaJonas @DeniseJonas @JoeJonas @KevinJonas @NickJonas and @JonasBrothers on Twitter]





The other day, VogueJonas asked me for a new Jonas Brothers video on Twitter and here it is! I dediced to send a message to haters on this video because I wanna let them know that they can try but they will NEVER be able to break this band, yeah, they could break a band, but not a band of brothers. I also wanted to show our love for them once again.

Text:



The day The Jonas Brothers came to my life, everything changed.. I had never loved a band before.. I had never been a fan before. But suddenly, nothing was the same anymore.. I was not the same anymore.

Probably, they will never know who I am. Probably I will never have the chance to tell them that I love them and thanks them f

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos