Joe Jonas - Just In Love (Full Song with LYRICS!)



Joe Jonas - Just In Love (Full Song with LYRICS!)
LYRICS:

Love a girl in a whole 'nother language

People look at us strange.

Don't understand us, they try to change it.

I tell her, baby don't change.

Talk, and they say it sounds crazy

Love's even more wild when you're angry!

Don't understand why you wanna change it.

Girl listen to me!

(Chorus) Youre just running from the truth,

And I'm scared of losin you.

You are worth to much to lose.

Baby if you're still confused

[Girl I'm] Girl I'm just in love with you

[hey, hey] 2x

No other words to use [hey,hey]

I'm just in love with you [hey,hey] 2x

Oh yeah!

When I tell you I would never leave you, do you hear what I say?

Don't understand you, you say you need time.

You be callin all day.

They talk love and they say it sounds crazy.

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com

Love's even more wild when you're angry!

Don't understand why you wanna cha

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos