"It Takes Two" - Nick Jonas as Link Larkin (Hairspray Rehearsal)



"It Takes Two" - Nick Jonas as Link Larkin (Hairspray Rehearsal)
I was visiting the Hollywood Bowl on August 1st, & I went to see the stage, & I heard John Stamos' voice, so I ran to see if it was him, & it was! The cast was rehearsing. Sorry for my bad video skills. I really only filmed for the audio. I was running down flights of stairs to get closer...

ENJOY!



*NOTE: This video was for myself only, but decided to put it up. I UNDERSTAND I SAY THERE'S A ROPE. calm the eff down people. If y'all want better quality, go to the Bowl, TRY to get in, & take on yourself. i said I would upload my mom's (WHICH DOENS'T HAVE ME SAYING IT'S A ROPE) stop complaining. thanks.



p.s. people take concert videos with talking all the time. WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?! -_-

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos