Nick Jonas, Go to prom with me?



Nick Jonas, Go to prom with me?
UPDATE: I posted a video on my profile of pictures from Prom. Everyone who asked me about the dance should check it out :)



It would be pretty awesome if you guys could share this on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook... Just where ever you feel :)

#nickjonasprom



UPDATE : A HUGE thanks to WABB and the Ace and TJ Show for playing and talking about my video for days and days. Also, thank you to Studio 10 for having me on your show. And thank you to each and every one of you who has watched this. Honestly, you guys rock.





In an effort to snare Nick Jonas with my beguiling intellect and creativity, I have modified his song, 'Introducing Me," from Camp Rock 2. My new lyrics and mind-blowingly intense performance should have him beating down my door begging for my hand in "prom"age.. :-D Seriously though, I decided I should look into getting a date for my Senior Prom. I've heard it's a big deal.. So, Nick Jonas, this is my formal (well, semi-formal) i

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos