You Know You Want Him (;



You Know You Want Him (;
Hours To Make, 5 seconds to comment (}:



I hate this video.

Joe dereves a much better one then this.

*sighs*

oh well. i tried my best.



anyways.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE JONAS (:

i cant believe he's 20! Holy Crap! lol.

I still think of him as a teenager.

Joking around and stuff.

Where nick acts like he's all grown up :(

lol.

Anyways. i wanted to make a video for this guy.

Since i love him.

Dont worry still a nick girl :)

but when i first started to like them (3 years ago! wow)

i was a joe girl.

And i still think he is hot and everything lol.

nick can make me smile, but joe can make me laugh.

His birthday is on the 15th. but i wont be on so i uploaded this early.



I hope you guys like it (:



btw i forgot my watermark AGAIN!

so no stealing



No Copyright Infringement Intended

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos