Jonas Brothers - "I Wanna Take a Ride On Their Disco Sticks" sexy video!



Jonas Brothers - "I Wanna Take a Ride On Their Disco Sticks" sexy video!
lots of new and hot clips of all three brothers.

I know my older fans would appreciate this. :)

i made most of it a really long time ago like months and recently finished. watch till the end its worth it

Joe fans: watch 2:39-2:49 :)



~FAIR USE~ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.



stalk me: http://twitter.com/EmilyClaire4



update:I am very proud of how this video is doing because even though I have much less views. (a little over 800) I still have 70 favorites. so those who did watch it liked it. :)

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos