Joe Jonas ~ It'll All Work Out



Joe Jonas ~ It'll All Work Out
This video was inspired by MiniMeJonas' video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN3G6IOsa9Q

She's awesome! Go check her out :D



I made this because I hate seeing Joe sad and I hope he gets over Camilla. I have a feeling she wasn't the best person for him. This video is sort of dedicated to him, and I know he loves Tom Petty. This song was in the movie "Elizabethtown" and when I wanted to make a video for Joe, this song popped into my head. It was Taylor, then Camilla. I know Demi is like a sister to him, but they are so cute! If I were to chose any star to go out with him, it would be Demi. Just think of how much fun they already have together. They should tour again and regain company from each other.



I also want to make maybe a video like this for Nick, like with Miley, Selena, and Demi. (I think Nemi is adorable also! :D) This video was originally going to be a mash of Joe, Nick, AND Kevin with their past girlfriends, but Kevin has had two girlfri

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos