I Will Be The Light - Nicholas Jonas



I Will Be The Light - Nicholas Jonas
Song: I Will Be The Light

Song #: 7

Artist: Nicholas Jonas

Album: Nicholas Jonas



Lyrics:



I can see it in your eyes

Tell me what's on your mind

Don't keep it all inside

I am here for you(I am here for you)

Did somebody bring you down

Turn your smile into a frown

I'll help you work it out

When the answers hard to find

I will give you peace of mind



When you need a friend to call

I'll be right there beside you

To shelter you and guide you

On this you can rely(this you can rely)

When the tear drops start to fall

I will be there to dry them

Before you can cry them

And on the darkest night

I will be the light

I will be the light

Do-do-do-do-do-do



You can share your secrets here

There's no need to be afraid

My love will never change

It's unconditional (its unconditional)


Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos