Nicholas Jonas-Joy To The World(A Christmas Prayer)



Nicholas Jonas-Joy To The World(A Christmas Prayer)
TYPE IN NICHOLAS JONAS ON THE ITUNES SEARCH BOX, AND YOU'LL GET THIS SONG FOR 99 CENTS!



*I'm sorry I can't send anyone this song! That's like cheating! Besides, I'm way too busy! And you can always buy it on iTunes!

*I do not own this song; no copyright infringement intended.



This is the first song Nicholas Jonas recorded that has found him fame





Hope these lyrics will help you gain something about love and life(i know it changed my life!)



lyrics(just what i hearr!may be wrong..and i was getting pissed off at this youtube thing..and it was 2am!!so im tired...):



Every year at Christmas All i can see

are pictures of the things i want

around the tree

but this year is a little different

im not thinking of myself

so my prayer for this christmas is for somebody else



Chorus:

so i pray joy to the world

peace for every boy and girl

hope when life

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos