"Whats The Craziest Thing A Fan Has Ever Done?"107.5



"Whats The Craziest Thing A Fan Has Ever Done?"107.5
September 7,2007

107.5 The River

Nashville,TN



Ok alot of people do not know what they are saying so here it is:

Butter:What's the craziest thing a fan has ever done?

Kevin:I think the question goes back to have we ever been hit on by an older woman..

Butter:I've discovered i'm with all ages.

Nick:Ooo,there was this time where we played a show where like we had this uh, on the exit there was just tons of people lined up on the sides and this girl like grabbed my neck and like pulled me.

Joe:oh yeah she like pulled on Nick and we were like "NOOO!"

Me:Who could blame her?

Joe:Oh yes

Butter:No wonder you have BIG security now.

Nick:He's just our back up dancer!

Me:Dance for us!





Wow it was really hard to tell what they were saying haha





Joe looks in my camera at :08!

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos