"Battlefield" Jonas Brothers Duet with Jordin Sparks Boston Concert 7/18/09



"Battlefield" Jonas Brothers Duet with Jordin Sparks Boston Concert 7/18/09
*Please watch the whole video in HQ*

This is my favorite performance/video I took at the concert! Nick is insanely amazing on the drums, I love how he gets so into it! Jordan caressing Joe was adorable too. :) And when Joe shows his biceps...ah! The energy in this performance was amazing! I loved every second of it! And I swear by the end I thought Nick's drum set was going to fall apart! Here are Nick, Kevin, and Joe performing Jordin Sparks single "Battlefield" in Boston at TD BankNorth Garden on July 18th, 2009! I was sitting 2 seats from the catwalk, Row 9. :)



The reason why I was filming mostly Nick is because Kevin, Joe, and Jordin were spinning around on the stage and when they went on the other side, I could not see them until they came back around because I was so close to the stage, but once they came on my side, I filmed all of them. :)



1:09 - Jordin caresses Joe :)



0:34

0:56

1:30

2:03

2:37

2:54

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos