BB Good- Jonas Brothers. Not close, but good sound quality.



BB Good- Jonas Brothers. Not close, but good sound quality.
DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/csrnvk



We were prettty far away, but you can still hear pretty good :]



BB Good- Jonas Brothers

Detroit, Michigan.



7/05 :]



LYRICS:

Pick you up at 7

we could drive around

and see a movie

every scene will have a meaning

But you'll be the one that holds/moves me.



I've been hurt before

so baby promise that you're gonna be true

Im gotta be be good so

tell me that you're gonna be good too



You gotta be be good to me

I gotta be be good to you

We'll be happy as can be you

You just gotta be be good to me



Im gonna treat you right we'll never fight

Baby you can trust me

When I hold you tight

it feels so right

i guess i'm just that lucky



I've been hurt before so baby

promise me that you're gonna be true

I gotta be be good so

tell

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos