Nick Jonas - Haven't Met You Yet (FULL) + Lyrics



Nick Jonas - Haven't Met You Yet (FULL) + Lyrics
Lyrics:

I'm not surprised, not everything lasts

I've broken my heart so many times, I stopped keeping track

Talk myself in, I talk myself out

I get all worked up, then I let myself down



I tried so very hard not to lose it

I came up with a million excuses

I thought, I thought of every possibility



And I know someday that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet



I might have to wait, I'll never give up

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

Wherever you are, whenever it's right

You'll come out of nowhere and into my life



And I know that we can be so amazing

And, baby, your love is gonna change me

And now I can see every possibility



And somehow I know that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work

Share:
| More



More Jonas Brothers Videos